We are seeking new engaged colleagues with a genuine team player attitude who are able to productively apply their creativity. Further they should pitch-in and are flexible to work on a variety of topics.
SABIO is the leading software solution for knowledge management in customer service. Our customers have high expectations with regards to scalability, stability and performance from our SABIO product. To fulfill our customer expectations we use test driven systems and agile development solutions. We take our time to write clean code and integrate everything in an appropriately structured architecture.
To back us in our tasks we are looking for developers that write code that makes them proud; such that software is created that we are all proud of.
We offer you:
- interesting, varied tasks in a growing organisation
- application of modern technologies (Hibernate, Spring, JSF, Facelets, SolR, Terracotta, Web SSO, Hudson, Maven, Selenium, TestNG, JMeter, REST API for Frontend)
- working in the areas of knowledge management, artificial intelligence and Google Search Appliance
- possibility to work from home
- a terrific working environment with approachable colleagues and great work-life balance
- individual further education opportunities
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea as well as a weekly lunch with the whole team
- Information Systems studies or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in Java/ Web projects
- ability to work in a team
- developed customer focus, curiosity and initiative
- advanced knowledge in object oriented programming, Java (J2EE) and databases
- structured and methodical approach
- enjoy a challenge!
SABIO assists companies to bundle knowledge in their customer service-centers. Clients such as Garmin, Audi, Deutsche Post, Thomas Cook and many more already draw upon the SABIO knowledge management system.
Should our requirements overlap, I look forward to receiving your convincing and comprehensive electronic job application including expected salary.
Ph: +49 (0) 40 8519 2720